Saturday, September 20, 2008

Not defunct; Re-funked.

I know, I know. It's been far too long since we updated. I am going to try to do better.

337 RETROSPECTIVE_0006


I met Al at last's night's 337 Project afterparty at the SLC Art Center. His said he got his shirt in Japan. It's a very effective print—one that draws the viewer closer and closer to read its fine newsprint.

337 RETROSPECTIVE_0005


Artist Trent Alvey wouldn't tell me where she got this top, but she did say that she was drawn to it because it looked like something she could eat. I think the texture is very nice, and I really like the way it moved with her.

Have something that we should see? Email slcpomp@gmail.com. Bonus points for events on Tuesdays, Saturdays or in the mornings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, the two of you have really let this blog go to shit since Cait & Frances departed. Please breathe new life in slcpomp.com by actually maintaining the blog, or just come to the same realization that I already have and admit that you really dont give a rats ass about SLC Street Fashion.

Thank you.