Thursday, June 19, 2008

Violating The Budget

Waring: This photo is really blurry and not shot on a super nice Canon like some of our other photos. Just letting you know.

Salt Lake has a new Baby Hipster Mecca. It is Club Sound - Wednesday night(+18). During my visit I realized that there was an age difference between the rest of the crowd and myself. I was the only person plugging my ears during the 5min Siren Loop.

Ian (SkingIan?) attended on Wed with his posse. He is wearing muted cool colors that would keep you crisp even when the summer sun is blaring down on you. His shirt is a tourist tank from Kmart that pictures wolves in their natural habitat. He is sporting a gray Sean Black hat and a duck tail hair do.



It was a good club night. There was actually enough room to dance but still a lot of people. Everyone was into the music and I didn't see anyone throw up.

SLCpomp,

1 comment:

Jennie said...

We have been grooming him his entire life for this moment.
Way to stroke his ego.....