Saturday, May 31, 2008

Better late than never...

IMG_4868


This is one that we meant to post a long time ago (I took the photo on April 18 and it's now the end of May) but between graduating, changing jobs, and some spring fever, I let it slip through the cracks. I also lost my notes on the photo, so it is sadly nameless.

Still, there are many things to admire about the outfit. Her skirt is a punky/gothy black, with straps and buckles. The contrasting top is lighthearted. It would work equally well at church on Sunday or at a bar the night before. Juxtaposed, they create a look I like to think of as Springtime Dungeon.

Later,

SLC pomp

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh, Thomas. You should update more.

Unknown said...

Annywyn always looks great! And you are right, this outfit could pass in a number of situations/contexts!

Ezmerelda Endora Enid said...

Randomly found your blog, I know this girl--she's an extremely talented dancer & instructor named Julie Lister. VERY cool girl--and always involved in the Dark Arts Festival with Belly Dancing and other things.