Friday, April 4, 2008

Its so you know. . . "Groovy"



Donna is an Educated, Classy lady. Doesn't it just shine through? She is the assistant Curator at the Utah Museum of Fine Arts. She is wearing a dress that she bought at Dillard's during a dress emergency. The dress is made of a polyester that is easy to wash but still elegant.

"It's sort of retro, even though it's new."

Donna is going to play the "retro" card this season. Which seems to be a good choice in this here market. The shoes also have some past life flair. She purchased them at Nordstrom. Her favorite store to shop at is Decades, I think we can all agree to that.



"I just like to wear what I like. I don't care what brand it is or where I bought it. I just care if it looks good and I like it."

Amen to that Donna.

SLCpomp,

T.I.N & M.E.T.

No comments: